- Tea towels or other fabric (cotton is best)
- fabric paint
- Motifs for printing (e.g. cork coasters)
- Paint brush
What should I do:
1. First wash the tea towels or the fabric and then dry them. Very important, wash without fabric softener.
4. Press the painted motif onto the appropriate area of the cloth. Get your desired pattern.
5. Let the printed towels dry for about 72 hours. Fixing is not necessary with the fabric paint that I used. Pay attention to the manufacturer information here.
6. Now wash the towels (again without fabric softener).
I think the tea towels would also be a perfect gift idea ♡